Yes, it's time to send out your manuscripts.
If you reside in Washington State, the Floating Bridge Press deadline is February 16. Here are the details:
- Washington State (USA) residents only.
- Simultaneous submission OK. Individual poems may be previously published.
- Maximum 24 pages of poetry (does not include title page or table of contents).
- Title page and paginated table of contents. Please include page number and title of manuscript on every page. Standard three-hole punch on left side.
- Author's name must not appear on the manuscript. Include a separate page containing title, author's name, address, telephone, email, and acknowledgements of previous publication, if any.
- Manuscripts are judged anonymously and will not be returned. Winner receives $500, 15 copies, and a reading in the Seattle area.
- For notification of manuscript receipt, include a SAS Postcard (optional).
- For results notification, include a #10 SASE.
- All entrants will receive a copy of the winning chapbook, and individual poems will be considered for inclusion in Floating Bridge Review, the annual Floating Bridge Press journal.
- Reading Fee: $12.00 check or money order, payable to: Floating Bridge Press.
- Deadline: Postmark between November 1, 2010 – February 16, 2011, inclusive.
- Winner to be announced in May 2011. Reading in September 2011.
- Mail To: Floating Bridge Press, P.O. Box 18814 Seattle, WA 98118.
- Questions? Send email to email@example.com.
- No electronic submissions at this time, please.
And if you live anywhere and are writing in English, the Tupelo Press Snowbound Series chapbook contest closes February 28.