Thursday, May 7, 2009

Self-publishing? One copy at a time

The next episode in my video series is live, and this one shows how to print your manuscript out as a booklet (think regular letter-sized paper with a fold in the middle).

I first looked into making a booklet when I was making a birthday present for my husband a few years ago. I've also found that it's a handy way to work with a manuscript when you're still revising it. (It's just a little easier to carry around and flip through.)

If you want to take a look, you can
see it on YouTube.



Or check out all the Office Podcasts.

Let me know what you think. And remember: Always print a test copy to make sure everything is where you want it.

P.S. If you've already seen this link several times, sorry for the redundancy. I'm just trying to get the word out.



No comments: