Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Word! (A new blog)

Today, I launched the new Microsoft Word blog, for which I'm technically the curator, or the content strategist, or the...something like that.



Weighing in at one post, it's a bit of a baby, but it's packed with links to help you get started using Word 2010.

People often refer to passion, and that your work should reflect your passion, or be rooted in it. And I often scratch my head and wonder, "What's my passion?" or "My passion is poetry, but how can I get paid for it?"

But I also have a passion for helping people to do good work, and helping them to do the grunt work or administrative work (think page numbers and tables of contents) quickly and easily so that they can use their fabulous creative energy to create.

What do you think?

What's your passion? (And how do you live it in the world?)

No comments: